Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Weekend (belated)

A little hectic at work these days and here we are midweek before I get a chance to post about my great weekend. A trip to Harvard Square on Sunday proved to be very relaxing and just what I was looking for.

Finally got a chance to get to Mint Julep. How fantasic is that store? If I ever open my own shop, MJ will definitely be a huge part of my inspiration. I especially loved the decor- the location use to be a candy shop and they kept the original "Candy" sign hanging over the dressing room. And a Bret Bataclan/Smile Boston painintg? Fab.



Beadworks! I haven't been to a real bead store in quite some time. So excited to make some new earrings. Could have spent far more than $18.17 so I made myself leave...


Best hot chocolate ever at LA Burdick's. I opted for the chai this time but am glad to say it did not disappoint.


Saw some great wall tiles at Cambridge Artist's Coop


And yes, I already made my earrings...couldn't stop myself.

No comments: